CEC Youth 2009 Mission Statement

To redefine and build our relationship with Jesus Christ by encountering Him through His Word, Prayer and Fellowship.

To understand and become a follower and leader for Christ in our community

Bullwinkle's Back-To-School Night!!!



Thank you to all of you that came!! It was a Blast!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

That was so much fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it.. I have to say that you guys rock at the bumper boats. But I have to say that it was kind of cheap to put me in the corner like that. I should have seen it coming. : )

Angie said...

yeah.. next time remember to never go on the bumper boats with me and crystal :P

georgie said...

I <3 Bullwinkles!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! IM SO JEALOUS:(

Copyright© 2008 - CEC-Youth - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template

Contact CEC-IT if you want to change the layout.